Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Windows Action Center Does Not Work

Hello everyone, recently I downloaded the E2B on my Windows 10 PC from the official site. But I am encountering a problem when I try to install this, the Windows action center does not work. I do not understand what to do. Then I started searching on Google and came across this article. They suggested some solutions and I am quite confused which method I will apply as I am not techy. Please provide me some solutions friends.

You mean you press Windows+A keys and nothing happens?

What do you mean by 'try to install' ?  The E2B exe download does not install anything, it just extracts the files to a folder and then runs Make_E2B.exe which usually runs a .cmd script.

At what point does Windows+A not work?

Sorry, actually after downloading the file, I am getting this issue and Windows+A is no longer functioning.

Actually a few days I installed a game, so I am not sure that the issue persists due to installing the game.

Strange issue, I just was trying to experiment if there is some kind of issue due to download the file. So deleted this and strange!!!

Then I use the key Windows+A and its working now. Then the problem persisted due to this E2B file downloading? I really do not understand. Anyway, if anyone gives me a secure site where I am able to download the file, I will be thankful.

Fosshub site is secure and virus checked

How can this problem be reproduced, step by step?

New! Ventoy for Easy2Boot v1.0.97 now released!

eBooks available (in PDF format)

Easy-to-read eBooks are available in PDF format (each eBook is over 100 pages) – rated 4.5/5 stars.
Learn the secrets of Legacy and UEFI USB booting and then make your perfect multiboot USB drive.
E2B eBook #1 includes instructions on how to remove the E2B 5-second start-up delay blue screen.

E2B is unique in that it uses partition images which allows you to directly boot from Secure Boot images (no need to disable Secure Boot or run MOK manager or modify your UEFI BIOS).

Most eBooks are over 100 pages long, contain original content and step-by-step exercises which are suitable for both the beginner or the more experienced user.
Customer reviews are located at bottom of each eBook product page and multi-buy discounts are available when you buy more than one eBook. Please also visit RMPrepUSB.com and the E2B Forum.
Subscribe to my blog for the latest news, tips, USB boot articles and free eBook updates.