Windows 10 is recommended when first making an E2B USB drive.
Get my eBooks from here. Learn how to boot anything from your E2B USB drive (includes step-by-step exercises, secret BIOS bugs, UEFI explained and much more)!
The FossHub Downloads page contains:
- EXE Easy2Boot for Windows 8/10 users to make your E2B USB drive(Recommended)
- EXE Easy2Boot for Windows 8/10 users + DPMS drivers for installing XP ISOs onto systems (includes 32-bit Windows XP drivers)
- ZIP Easy2Boot for Linux and XP users (no XP 32-bit drivers) – zip file password is e2b
- ZIP Easy2Boot+DPMS for Linux and XP users (includes XP 32-bit drivers) – zip file password is e2b
- ZIP Easy2Boot MPI_Tool_Pack – for making Partition Image .imgPTN files (can be useful for UEFI+MBR Secure boot support)
You need to download either 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 (depending on what OS your system is running).
The MPI_Tool_Pack is only needed if you want to make Partition Image .imgPTN files (works under Windows only).
PLEASE NOTE: Some anti-virus\anti-malware can prevent Make_E2B.exe from copying some files or installing boot code onto the USB drive. You may see a ‘Write error’ message. In this case you will need to temporarily disable your AV software until the E2B USB drive is made. Software such as Avast and Acronis Protection are known to do this. Check Task Manager for active AV software.
Alternate Download Sites
You can download E2B, the latest Betas with bugfixes, enhancements and extra E2B themes, .mnu files, animations, wallpapers, extra grub4dos scripts, archived files and lots of other stuff from one of the two Alternate Download Sites.
Note: Do not download a ‘hacked’ version of E2B from anywhere, they may contain viruses! – E2B is free so only use the official sources!