All eBooks are in English and in PDF format. Use this link to translate the PDF file into your own language.
See my eBook store for all my eBooks. All eBooks have 4 or 5 Star reviews (scroll to bottom of each eBook product page to read the reviews).
Getting started with Ventoy (also Amazon Kindle version here) – includes secret details inc. how to remove the Ventoy menu version string from a theme.
The eBooks are currently only $5 each with 10% off if you buy more than one. – use ‘Add to cart’ to see the special multibuy discounts!
- eBook #1: Getting started with E2B – How to make a multiboot USB drive using Easy2Boot (MBR and UEFI).
Includes instructions on how to remove the start up Easy2Boot ASCII text banner (if you have made a donation then please contact me for free instructions).
- eBook #2: How to install Microsoft Windows using Easy2Boot Automate the install of Windows with drivers, apps and updates! Just copy on new Windows ISOs when they are released by Microsoft – no need to change anything else! Both MBR and UEFI installs are covered.
- eBook #3: How to make a UEFI multiboot Easy2Boot USB drive How to set up your E2B drive so that it UEFI-boots and allows you to select any .imgPTN file you like (the eBook contains the download links and passwords to ready-made UEFI boot files which automatically load SWITCH_E2B in both 32-bit and 64-bit WinPE). MBR-booting is not required. Note: I recommend you read eBook #1 and eBook #2 first! eBook #4 explains how you can directly UEFI-boot from ISOs, etc. using agFM.
- eBook #4: UEFI-multiboot using the a1ive grub2 File Manager (agFM) How to use the Legacy\UEFI grub2 based boot manager developed by a1ive to directly Secure UEFI-boot from payloads (e.g. ISO/VHD/EFI/IMG files) without needing to create .imgPTN files in most cases. agFM can also switch-in .imgPTN files from a UEFI-boot or restore the original partitions – no need to boot to WinPE or Windows. agFM can also switch in ‘official Ventoy’ image partitions which allows you to boot to the latest Ventoy version in any one of three different modes (non-Secure, Secure Boot or via Kaspersky Secure Boot shim). Includes instructions on how to modify and recompile Ventoy to run on an Easy2Boot or other USB drives.
- Ventoy: Getting started with Ventoy approx. 120pp – If you would like to learn more about Ventoy and how to use the ventoy.json configuration file, learn what are the best options to use when creating your Ventoy drive, learn how to boot ISO and other payload files from Partition 3 of the Ventoy drive, run Linux files with persistence, automate the installation of Windows, install Windows 11 to a non-TPM system, create your own themes, etc, then it’s all here! Includes downloads for many different Ventoy Themes and ventoy.json files, etc. This eBook can be used with official Ventoy USB drives or with ‘Ventoy for Easy2Boot’ which is included with E2B. (Amazon Kindle version here) – includes details on how to prevent the Ventoy version string from being displayed on the menu\theme. You can add E2B to a Ventoy USB drive and then take advantage of additional E2B features (e.g. SDI_CHOCO out-install of Windows+drivers+apps, bypass Windows account password, install XP/Win98, boot to FreeDOS with NTFS support, etc.). Learn the secret of how to remove the Ventoy version string from the grub2 theme.
- Grub4dos: Getting started with grub4dos approx. 170pp. – Easy2Boot is based on grub4dos for MBR booting. This eBook covers how to install grub4dos, make a graphical menu, boot Linux ISOs, make menus and batch files, grub4dos commands are explained, includes user Exercises, etc. + complete grub4dos command reference in English. N.B. This is NOT an Easy2Boot eBook – it fully covers grub4dos and also includes a few menu examples of how to boot ISO files, etc.
All future eBook revisions are free!
On purchase, you will be emailed a download link which you can use at any time to download a later revision of the eBook for free. Subscribe to my blog to get news of any new eBook updates as they become available.
Note: To prevent misuse, downloads are limited to five per customer per eBook – please contact me if you hit this limit and I can reset it for you.
Other eBooks (PDF)
Earn $$$: How to make $1000 a month from the Internet (2022)
Earn money while you sleep! This eBook contains some successful, real-life ideas, methods, hints, tips, bear traps, etc. which I have found and used over many years. You can build up a nice passive income stream from the Internet which will continue to earn you many $$$ for many years. If you are thinking of making a web site or selling on the internet, this eBook could save you a lot of work, time and money as well as make you $1000’s. You will have to put in the work though, it is not a ‘get rich quick’ scheme but with some effort and time you will be able to supplement your income for many years to come and with little extra effort after the first year. Learn how to make money from adverts, YouTube, eBooks, affiliate links, blogs, websites, photos, artwork, etc. without ever having to handle physical products for only an initial spend (after buying the eBook 😉 ) of $0 up to approx. $120 a year for multiple blogs and websites.
To see the customer reviews, go to the Payhip site, select an eBook and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
BiPoMan VERIFIED BUYER Review for Getting started with Ventoy v1.12 (for Ventoy 1.0.80) Another Great eBook from Steve All of your eBooks are worth it. You take the time to go into great detail about everything and this eBook had the same amount of care and detail put in. Also I like the fact that I can get updated versions as they come out. Mattew VERIFIED BUYER Review for E2B #1: How to make a multiboot USB drive using Easy2Boot v2.21 WOW, I learned so much This information was exactly what I was looking for. Alexander VERIFIED BUYER Review for E2B #1: How to make a multiboot USB drive using Easy2Boot v2.21 Good spent money This ebook is quite mandatory if you want to do more with your E2B usb and its indeed very in depth so good for everybody with even basic skill. Working good, thanks for good job Steve zeit VERIFIED BUYER Review for Getting started with Ventoy v1.08 (for Ventoy 1.0.71) Worth reading For anyone who wants to know how to use Ventoy and beyond I highly recommend the eBook "Getting Started with Ventoy". Superbly written for amateurs and professionals alike. All eBooks written by Steve Si are great... George Mulak VERIFIED BUYER Review for Getting started with Ventoy v1.08 (for Ventoy 1.0.71) Very organized Very well written and explained. Martin: And again a helpful eBook. forrhum: Good book but Ventoy is still a little young technology. Everything is clearly explained. Good exercises. Richard: Steve is a very experienced professional in this field and provides good explanations of Ventoy along with many, many useful practical hints and tips. 4 Stars (and not 5) because of there is some room for improvement on structure and redundancy of provided information for readers who a not Newcomers in that field. By Zeit on Ventoy Forums Subject: Getting started with Ventoy For anyone who wants to know how to use Ventoy and beyond I highly recommend the eBook "Getting Started with Ventoy". Superbly written for amateurs and professionals alike. All eBooks written by Steve Si are great... By Ric I purchased all three of your eBooks this morning and I'm so glad I did, it was the best $20 I spent in quite some time. I have been using E2B for many years and have been having a hard time trying to get a handle on having Win10XPE secure boot on my E2B sticks. The How to make a UEFI multi-boot Easy2Boot eBook and a few hours of reading and testing and I have already reached my goal. I can't even begin to guess how many hours I've wasted reading and testing various methods out there in the wild, Your book is just a wealth of the right information and along with the sample downloads, it doesn't get any better. Thank you! By Steffen Hi, I tried easy2boot for some months right now. And i have to say that i never had a such stable and flexible solution like this. I decided to buy the ebooks and do a little donation because i want to support and thank the developer who deploys e2b for free. What i liked most was the integration of unattended Windows Installations with sdi_choco. With XMtoE2b it was quite easy to create an xml file for the Windows Installation itself. With sdi_choco it is very easy to create your own configuration presets with those apps you like for example for different customers. I have to say that E2Boot is no tool you setup without reading the manual. But everything is well documented and if you know how it works it is easy to use. The ebooks are definitely worth buying them because everything is explained in detailed Exercises so you get better into the topic. I use E2Boot on my Corsair Survivor with 256 GB and now I can carry all my Live systems and portable tools with me. Thank you very much and keep on the good work.