If you are UEFI-booting, try both the agFM and Ventoy for Easy2Boot menus.
Try these fixes in this order.
- BIOS setting on PC may need to be set to UEFI: ‘Boot other OS’ instead of UEFI: ‘Microsoft Windows’
- Disable ‘Secure Boot’ in BIOS settings
- If booting a .VHD, .VHDX or .WIM, make sure the filename has no spaces in it.
- Convert the ISO to a .imgPTN23 file using MPI Tool Kit
- If the .imgPTN file still gives same error and a BCD issue is indicated, use BootIce to examine and repair the BCD file